ProHost Nexus Power Assist Option allows operators to move heavily loaded mobiles with ease.
Designed for use in hotels.
Features of ProHost Nexus Electric Motor Power Assist Option
- Make moving heavily loaded mobiles easy
- Prevent back strain injuries, caused by heavy trolleys
- Have a quiet, battery powered motor
- Operate for a complete shift without recharging
- Plug into a standard outlet for recharging
- Safe, non leaking 12 volt gel cell batteries
- 18-24 month battery life
- Display indicates battery charge and motor status
- Max. draw of 4 amps with an average draw of 2 amp
- Front access of the components and parts
- Hand mounted Freewheel switch
- NB: Available for Equipment purchased after 2018
For full details regarding the ProHost Systems we refer you to the Hostar International Inc. website.
Please contact us for pricing as all ProHost is Price on Application products are being quoted to suit your specific requirements and fluctuations in the value of the US$