Battery Powered Samson Electric Power Drive PD-6A attachment for manual push wheelchairs. Attach to the rear of most wheelchairs to assist attendants to go up slopes, kerbs and grassed areas.
- Consists of: -
Powder-coated tubular tiller with push handles.
Two uni-directional wheels,
Batteries that are attached to brackets beneath the wheelchair
- Makes long range trips in a wheel chair effortless
- Automatic, (Electro magnet) Brake
- When removed from the wheelchair, fits into standard family car boot
- Clamps onto and detaches from wheelchair easily.
- Has both Forward and Backward capability
Forward and reverse control on control panel
- Long range and plenty of power with the 12 A/H battery
- Ergonomic design handlebars are adjustable
- Battery is easily removed for recharging
- On \ Off button on left and right handles
Carrying Capacity 115kg
Charger 100-240 VAC
Tiller type Adjustable
Speed Adjustable up to 5.8 km/h
Total Weight with battery (7A/h or 12A/h) 22/27 kg
Weight of the unit without batteries: 14 kg
Weight of the battery 7 A/h 8kg
Weight of the battery 12 A/h 13kg