Work Platfom Crane Cage for up to six people.
To elevate workers for short duration where scaffolding is not an option.
Features of WP-NC2A Crane Cage Work Platform
- Designed strictly in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1418.17
- Suitable for a maximum of six people.
- Safe Working Load 750kg
- Work performed in this Cage shall be limited to special tasks of short duration in situations where necessary to elevate personnel where it is not practicable to erect scaffolds or use a specially designed device.
- Integrated Fork Arm slippers are provided for transport purposes only.
- Standard finish on the Cage is Zinc finish.
- Supplied with a Load Test Certificate, Instructions for usage, Risk Control Measures and WorkCover registration.
Specifications of WP-NC2A Crane Cage Work Platform
- Suitable for 6 people
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 750kg
- Unit Weight 415kg
- Supplied with Lifting Chains
**It is a mandatory requirement of AS1418.17 that suspension sling sets are supplied as an integral component of a personnel crane cage. If you are using or are offered a cage without dedicated chains or slings, that cage does not comply with Australian Standards and Design Registration requirements and should not be considered for the use of hoisting personnel**