Electrodrive Gzunda GZ10SL Bed Mover allows one person to move a large range of heavy hospital beds, effortlessly and safely, with or without a patient.
Can be used for moving beds between rooms and wards, or transporting patients around hospitals. Can also be used for transporting linen.
Features of Gzunda GZ10SL Bed Mover and GZ10 Bariatric Bed Mover
- Complies with Australian Standards
- Compact design
- Standard Flex Hitch - Adapts to many different types of beds - Using a simple retractable strap and buckle arrangement (Alternate hitches available to suit your range of beds)
- Simplicity of use allows the operator to concentrate their attention on the patient's needs
- Key start, Twist Grip variable speed control, Horn and Emergency stop button
- Slows and parks automatically when Twist Grip is released
- Height / Reach adjustable handle bar for user comfort
- Prevents operators from suffering from muscle and back strains
- Has a capacity of 500kg (800kg for Bariatric Model)
- Non-marking tyres
- Can be used on ramps, over carpet, in lifts and around tight corners and into elevators
- Push button, fast, silent and easy hitching
- Quiet smooth operation
- Zero emissions
- No licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
* NB: GZ10 must only be operated by trained and authorised personnel.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GZ10SL Gzunda Bed Mover
NB: Requires 100mm of clearance under the bed (can be modified to 90mm if required)
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GZS Gzunda Bed Mover
NB: NO under bed clearance required