The Rehatri Therapy Trike is designed for children who have limited physical ability, who are 8 years of age and older.
Can be propelled at the same time by both feet and hands.
Comes in two sizes.
Features of Rehatri Therapy Trike
- Size Options Available :-
- 16" (40cm) Therapy Trike is suitable for children approximately 8+ years
Features a 16" (40cm) front and 12" (30cm) rear wheels
- 12" (30cm) Therapy Trike is suitable for children approximately 5-8 years
Features a 12" (30cm) front and 12"(30cm) rear wheels
- Continuous chain mechanism for hand/foot operation
- Self righting pedals with both heel and instep, hook and loop straps
- Four-way adjustable seating. Up/down and forward/back
- Hinged front end provides three setting options for hand/foot, and crank to seat alignment
- Seat belts, lap seat belt and seat back chest strap.
- Available in brilliant red
Benefits of the Rehatri Therapy Trike
- Easily dismantled for transport in a car boot
- Steering lock allows graduated steering:-
20 degrees right/left
- Simple frame length adjustment with large easy to use knobs
- Low centre of gravity makes it easier to ride
- Loading brake for easy transfer of the rider