The IBEX Transeat is a stair climber and stair descender. For evacuation up or down stairs with two operators.
For Home, Commercial or Professional use.
Use in any building with above or below ground level occupied spaces.
Use in place of home stair lifts and track systems.
EMS and ambulance staff can use Transeat with patients, without risking back injury and strains.
Features of IBEX Transeat Stair Climber and Descender
- Paramedics should achieve the level of competency required with approximately 15 minutes training
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Telescopic extendable handle for correct posture of operator
- Controlled ascent and descent - treads grip stairs and never leave the stair nosing
- Adjustable braking system
- Patient is never above ground level and is in no danger of falling off seat
- Requires minimal lifting by two operators.
- Supports 90% of the passenger's weight
- Can be used with carpet, quarter landings, obstacles such as door frames and storm guards
- Requires no batteries or power source
- Quick and easy to open
- Light weight and easily portable
- Attaches to wall with included wall bracket
- Includes storage cover
- Adjustable patient safety straps
Detachable seat and backrest
Adjustable patient straps
Wall securing brackets (non ambulance)
Weight capacity 159 kg
Width 46cm / 40cm
Weight 14.5 kg