RPC Carriage Mounted Roll Prong Forklift Attachment for Safe handling of Rolled products with a Central Core
Features of RPC Carriage Mounted Roll Prong Forklift Attachments
- Suitable for carpet, vinyl, fabric or similar products.
- Prongs Manufactured from high tensile steel
- Can be custom made to any length
- Enamel paint finish
- Units are available for Class II, III and IV Forklift carriages, along with pin mounted.
- All QR model Roll Prongs feature Quick Release lower Carriage Hooks and a spring loaded locating pin for easy installation.
- Prongs are manufactured from high tensile steel and can be made to any length.
- The lost load on the Class II Roll Prong is 100mm and on the Class III Roll Prong is 200mm.
For Class IV or V mountings, please ask for drawings of mounting plate designs and specifications.
The standard finish on all Roll Prongs is painted enamel
Please refer to Diagram, Table & Specification sheets for full details