Pedestal Mounted Emergency Eye / Face Wash Fountain with Integral Lid (pictured with optional Treadle Foot Pedal)
Unbreakable Emergency Eye/Facewash Fountain has high flow rate aerated diffusers for improved washing action.
Integral lid is connected to the water valve for automatic operation when the lids is pulled down, also ensures the unit is protected from contaminants at all times.
Features of Both Models
- Wall or Pedestal mounted
- Acrylic Capped ABS Bowl & Lid
- Stainless Steel Pipework on Pedestal mounted unit
- Pull Down Lid to start water flow - Pull lid forward to operate
- High impact medium density polyethylene casing
- High Flow Rate Aerated Diffusers
- Diffusers fitted with fine wire mesh strainers and flow controller and are designed to give a gentle flow of aerated water
- Lid keeps bowl clean and free from contamination
- Self Adhesive Pictogram Sign
- Optional - Treadle foot control available for hands free operation (as pictured on pedestal is NOT included)
Stainless Steel Pipework on Pedestal mounted unit
- Treadle Foot Control - Pictured
- Pictogram Eyewash Sign
- Eyewash Proximity Switch
- Additional Optiflex Eye, Face & Body Shower
320mm W x 464mm D x 1175mm H
320mm W x 632mm D x 227mm H
- ALLOCATE A LOCATION REFERENCE FOR EASE OF IDENTIFICATION.
- ALL UNITS TO BE ACTIVATED WEEKLY - ANSI Z358.1 2014.
- SAFETY SHOWER/EYE WASH MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN 10 SECONDS OR 15 METRES OF A POTENTIAL HAZARD - ANSI Z358.1 2014.
- THE UNIT MUST BE LOCATED ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE HAZARD AND THE PATH OF TRAVEL & LOCAL AREA SHOULD BE FREE FROM OBSTRUCTIONS - ANSI Z358.1 2014.
- THE UNIT SHOULD BE WELL LIT AND IDENTIFIED WITH HIGHLY VISIBLE SIGNAGE TO BS EN ISO 7010 - ANSI Z358.1 2014.
- FLUSH FOR SUFFICIENT DURATION TO PURGE THE SUPPLY PIPE WITH FRESH WATER.
- REPLACE WORN OR ILLEGIBLE SAFETY SIGNS AND STICKERS.
- SIGN AND DATE SERVICE TAG WHEN SERVICE COMPLETED.