The HP400, Emergency Gravity Fed eyewash station is self contained and very portable.
Comes with wall mounting bracket and bottle of bacterio-static water preservative.
Designed for use where there is little or no plumbing available, such as mining, construction and agricultural work places.
Features of HP400 Emergency Eyewash Station
- Use in situations where there is limited, or no plumbing facility,
Such as for Fire and Emergency workers, Drivers carrying dangerous substances
People working in remote or isolated situations
- Can deliver up to 34 litres of flushing solution at ambient temperature.
- Pinch valve ensures positive water flow of minimum 1.6 LPM (0.4 GPM) within one second of activation
- Is small, with a carry handle for easy transport, storage and handling
- Can be mounted on a wall or cart, with supplied mounting bracket
- Has a large fill point for easy filling and cleaning
- Provides 15mins of contaminating flow as specified in AS4775
- Supplied with 1 bottle of bacteriostatic additive
- Optional Extra - Thermal protection jacket available for outdoor use Sold Separately