Small Heavy-Duty Adaptable Utility Cart provides superior versatility for the task is at hand.
Reduces the need for time-consuming user modifications with a variety of integrated features including: an ergonomic adjustable handle with four positions for maximum comfort, a flip-up shelf, locking casters, and numerous storage features designed to help organise tools and small parts.
Features of Small Heavy-Duty Adaptable Utility Cart
- Adjustable four point handle for easier transport of awkward loads
- Flip-up shelf eliminates need to clear work space on shelf (capacity 9kg)
- Slots around upper shelf for tools i.e. wrenches, pliers, or screwdrivers etc.
- 2 Snap-in hooks for extension cords etc. (capacity 4.5kg each)
- Additional hooks sold separately.
Small part storage near handle keeps hardware and tools organised.
- Cup holder included.
- Durable structural foam construction can hold up to 225kgs (112.5kgs per shelf)
- Durable structural foam won't leak, rust, chip, dent, or peel
- Rear locking castors
- TPR castors absorb shock and provide floor surface protection. Excellent on linoleum, tile, terrazzo, wood, smooth concrete, and carpet.
- Pipe cutting V-notch prevents pipe or conduit from rolling when cutting. Slot near v-notch can hold a clamp to keep material firmly in place.
- Holes in uprights can be threaded with pipe or conduit for rolled good or wire storage
- Grooves in top shelf support 1/2" piece of plywood to provide a flat surface for larger items and tasks. (recommended plywood dimensions: 27 1/8" x 15 7/16")
- 2” of extra height* puts the top shelf at the ideal height and makes it easy to get work done at the cart (*compared to RCP part number FG452088BLA)
1997206 Heavy-Duty Adaptable Utility Cart, Small, Black
1977227 Accessory Hooks for Heavy Duty Adaptable Utility Cart – 4 Pack