QUIKSTAK “smart-stacker” is a battery powered, mini forklift, with features designed to make loading and unloading safe for backs and to improve productivity.
The Unique infra-red, height sensing function controls the height of the load.
Can be used in warehousing, retailing or storage facilities.
Features of QUIKSTAK “smart-stacker”
- Battery powered mini-forklift reduces back injuries in the workplace
- The adjustable infra-red sensor, which is mounted inside, signals
the forks to rise or lower, as product is added to or removed from forks.
- Maintains loads at optimum level for worker comfort and safety
- Custom made heavy duty wheels make full loads easy to move and steer
- Makes for maximum efficiency
- Increases productivity and reduces medical and insurance costs
- Easy and safe to use
- Minimal maintenance needed
- Battery recharging is the only regular maintenance needed
- All steel components are zinc-plated prior to assembly
How QUIKSTAK works
- Operator uses the manual lowering control to pre-set the top of the load at the required level.
- Once the top layer has been removed, the forks automatically lift until the top of the stack is at the pre-set height.
- During loading, the forks go down, once the first box of a new layer is added
- NB: The amount it lifts / lowers each time is not affected by the weight of the product.
Important safety feature:
The forks stop at about 150mm above the floor, in auto-down mode, to prevent injury to the operator's feet.
The manual lowering control must be used to lower the pallet fully.
Options Available (Priced on Application)
- Quikstak pallet stackers are available as ‘Pushed’ - standard versions or Self-propelled "Walk-Behind" Drive unit
- Available in a range of lift heights and weight capacities
- Quikstak pallet lifters can be custom built to non-standard lift heights if required