Emergency Showers with Impeller Action
Distribute large quantities of water in a pattern, which ensures complete coverage and faster decontamination.
Speakman Lifesaver showerheads are non clogging, self-cleaning and can be supplied to fit any application.
Features of Speakman Emergency Showers with Impeller Action
- The impeller action of these heads distributes floods of water, without voids in the shower pattern,
ensuring complete body coverage for faster decontamination.
- Reduced "Splash Off"
- Better, more thorough cleansing
- The entire body can be purged simultaneously
- The conical action shower head, ensures delivery of a maximum volume of water in a swirling pattern flow, with no undue force.
- 12 specially designed vanes in the shower head, combined with a particular type of slotting, produces a swirling flow of water
- Delivers in excess of 75 litres of water a minute, in a precise pattern.
- Exceeds ANSI Z358.1-1998
- ANSI Z 358.1-1998 specifies pattern must be substantially dispersed throughout, and at 51cm in diameter at a height of 152cm
||Ceiling Mounted, Self Closing Valve
||Ceiling Mounted, Pull Rod & Triangle, Stay Open Valve
||Wall Mounted, Pull Rod & Triangle, Stay Open Valve
||Flush Flanged Ceiling Mounted, Self Closing Valve
||Free Standing, Pull Rod & Triangle, Stay Open Valve
|SE 253 PO
||Free Standing, Step on Platform Operated