90 Litre Storage Cabinet corrosive cabinet is manufactured for storage of high fuming corrosive acids such as Phenol, Nitric Acid and Sulphuric Acid
Justrite's polyethylene cabinets offer the most resistance to chemical corrosion and leaks.
Features of Justrite Corrosive Substance Polyethylene HPDE 90 Litre Storage Cabinet
- Clearly labelled for ACID contents
- Accepts a padlock (not included)
- Adjustable shelves adjust in 76mm increments
- Choose from three positions to optimize container storage.
- Removable/sturdy sump cover, also acts as a bottom shelf
- Leak-proof sump with 32 Litre capacity.
- Recessed channels in the shelf and base help direct spills to the back of the cabinet and down into the sump.
- Base/Sump shelf lifts up for easy cleaning of incidental spills
- Polyethylene Cabinet safely stores 36 x 2.5 Litre bottles.
- Four pre-formed vent locations at the back of the cabinet, provide a guide for an aftermarket vent kit (not included) in the event the application requires a pressurised vapour removal system .
Order Code: AU24180
Doors: Manual Closing
Capacity: 90 Litre
External Size: 889mm H x 914mm W x 635mm D
Internal Size: 711 H x 794 W x 457mm D
Load Capacity: 57kgs