Gator Drum Management System
Organises drum storage for maximum efficiency, productivity, and cost savings.
Meets safety and environmental protection requirements.
Features of Gator Drum Management System
- Design accommodates either 60 or 205 Litre drums of flammables and combustibles liquids.
- Suitable also for storage of non-hazardous liquids.
- UV protected polyethylene construction gives maximum chemical compatibility and resistance,
preventing corrosion and deterioration, assures a long lifetime of service.
- Moulded-in drum lock channels hold drums in place.
- Optional strapping can be slipped through hold-down slots for additional safety or transport by forklift.
- Open View Sump makes spill detection easy
The system consists of three modules: Base, Stack and Dispensing Shelf.
- The Base Module
- The key component of the system.
- Designed to accommodate two drums with a load capacity of 675Kg. in total.
- The dispensing well conveniently holds either 20 Litre safety cans or 20 Litre pails.
- Forklift channels facilitate relocation within the plant.
- The system spill containment sump is located in the module.
- Spills, even drips,of hazardous chemicals, are easy to spot and quickly cleaned up with this wide open design.
The Stack Module
- Doubles system capacity holding two additional drums.
- Load capacity is 675 Kg.
- When storing both 205 or 60Litre drums the smaller drums should be placed on top, in this stack module.
- Do not mix lower drum sizes when double stacking.
The Dispensing Shelf
- Has a load capacity of 25 Kg.
- Mounts securely to the stack module for convenience in dispensing from the upper level.
Open View Sump makes spill detection as easy as a simple glance