Lifeline Semi Automatic Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Defibrillator
Features of Lifeline Semi Automatic Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Defibrillator
- The Semi Automatic Lifeline AED is a blend of technological advancement and user accessibility.
- Simple and non-threatening in its usage, the two button interface, clear, calm vocal prompts and brightly lit progress display allow even non-medical personnel to save the life of an individual suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- The unit features an actively illuminated status indicator, spacious handle and rugged rubberized surfaces.
- Simple, clear and straightforward: There are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed.
- The Lifeline AED is simple and intuitive.
The Lifeline AED is sold as part of the DCF package, which includes the following:
- DDU-100 Lifeline AED
- DCF-E200 5 year Battery or DCF-210 7 year Battery Pack (both with 9V Lithium Batteries)
- DDP-100 Adult Defibrillation Pads (8 yrs or older)
- User Manual
- Quick Use Card
- Bonus Preparation Kit and Soft Carry Case
Lifeline AED is compatible with both AHA 2010 and ERC 2010.
Lifeline AED is cleared by the FDA and carries the CE Mark.