DrumGrab is designed to safely attach and lift most Steel or Plastic 205 Litre / 44 Gallon drums, with a lip.
Is quick and easy to use, as it can be attached and released in seconds.
Features of DrumGrab Drum Lifting Attachment
- Suits Plastic or Steel Drums with a lip.
- Can be used with or without drum lid
- Is self-centering
- Only comes off when required
- Suits most lifting devices including HIAB, forklift, tractor, hoists and jib cranes.
- Drums can be easily rolled with DrumGrab in place
- DrumGrab can be attached to drums on their sides or when vertical
- Can be used to empty heavy drums, by attaching to the bottom of the horizontal drum, and lifting
- A single drum can easily be lifted from within a group of surrounding drums
- DrumGrab prevents injuries and spills.
Working Load Limit: 1000kg (in accordance with AS4991-2004 Lifting Devices)
Shipping Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 43cm
Shipping Weight: 9.5kg
Material: Ductile cast iron 500/7
Finish: Safety Yellow Powdercoated
Net Weight: 7kg
Order Code: PDG100
Drum Grab Sales PDF