Electrodrive Gzunda GZ10SL Bed Mover allows one person to move a large range of heavy hospital beds, effortlessly and safely, with or without a patient.
Can be used for moving beds between rooms and wards, or transporting patients around hospitals. Can also be used for transporting linen.
Features of Gzunda GZ10SL Slimline and GZ10S Split Tyne Bed Movers
- Complies with Australian Standards
- Compact design
- Simplicity of use allows the operator to concentrate their attention on the patient's needs
- Key start, Twist Grip three speed control, Horn and Emergency stop button
- Slows and parks automatically when Twist Grip is released
- Height / Reach adjustable handle bar for user comfort
- Prevents operators from suffering from muscle and back strains
- Slimline Model - Capacity of 500kg at a 6 deg incline
- Split Tyne Model - Capacity of 600kg at a 6 deg incline
- Non-marking tyres
- Can be used on ramps, over carpet, in lifts and around tight corners and into elevators
- Push button, fast, silent.
- Quiet smooth operation
- Zero emissions
- No licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- NB: Hitches NOT INCLUDED
- Hitches sold separately - click here for options
* NB: GZ10 must only be operated by trained and authorised personnel.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GZ10SL Gzunda Bed Mover
Suits most standard beds.
Up to 5 km/h
NB: Requires 100mm of clearance under the bed (can be modified to 90mm if required)
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GZS Gzunda Bed Mover
Suits bulky beds with no 'under bed clearance'
920mm (for beds 800mm wide)
Up to 4 km/h
NB: NO under bed clearance required