Transport cases are used to deliver loan kits and surgical instruments from manufacturers to hospitals via couriers, with particular emphasis on the safe design for handling of equipment through to the end-user in the hospital.
Medical Road Cases are designed to reduce manual handling when transporting medical equipment and medical supplies.
- High strength rugged cases will not rust or dent and have excellent packaging and stacking capabilities
- Moulded from UV stabilised polyethylene plastic
- Designed with feet that fit into the top of the bottom case, they have the stretch straps for securing the top case to the bottom.
- Weather resistant gasket seal is available upon request (not standard)
- Resists dust, chemicals and Oil
- Made to medical standards
- Internal Clearance 370mm high, 315mm wide, 610mm long
Cases are Supplied with
- 3 Slip Sheets supplied with each case, a slip sheet is a divider between trays that facilitates easy removal/insertion of contents.
- 4 shock cord loops for securing the cases together or to dolly
- Latch with handle to allow for security seal /cable ties to be used
- Rotationally moulded
- 2 swivel brake & 2 directional lock castors
- Receiver lugs for securing cases to dolly with the shock cord loops
Options Extras Include
- Transport Dolly
- Logo Moulded into the door panel
- Different Door and Case Colours
- Electric Lifter