Stainless Steel Dunnage Shelving
Designed to withstand heavy loading and is used to store heavy items off the ground.
Especially for use in cold rooms.
Two styles. Post style Dunnage Racks for loads up to 400kg
Fully welded available for loads exceeding 400kg - P.O.A - Please contact RJ Cox for pricing
Features of Dunnage Shelving
- Various Lengths and Widths
- Available for loads up to or exceeding 400kg
- Up to 400kg - Standard Post style dunnage shelving
Optional : More than 400kg load - Fully Welded P.O.A
- Standard Polished Stainless Steel (also available in Zinc Lacquered)
- Standard Single Tier
- Manufactured from 25 mm x 25 mm Square Tube
- Standard Leg Height of 200mm achieves 150mm of ground clearance.
- Option - Heavy Duty Stainless Disc Foot or Castors
- Addition of central support leg for 1500, 1650 and 1800mm lengths (pictured)
- Option - 2 tiers either Post Style or Welded (Price On Application)
Shelf lengths 600, 750, 900, 1050, 1200, 1350, 1500, 1650, 1800mm
Shelf Depths 450mm, 525mm and 600mm
Shelf tubing 25 x 25 mm square, designed for heavy loading