Retractable Bollards Designed for medium security applications such as traffic and parking control.
Features of Retractable Bollards
- Simple, trouble free operation proven over many years of installation.
- Now available with a choice of two different materials
- BR900 has a 5mm thick mild steel bollard that is zinc coated and E-Coated before being powder coated in hi-vis safety yellow with two reflective bands.
- BR900-SS has a 3.05mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel bollard. As this model is designed for more architectural applications it does not include reflective bands.
- Locks in both up and down positions
- Strong circular design 90mm diameter x 5mm wall
- Black anti-slip surface on top of bollard
- Unique low cost T-handle key
- Convenient, no loose posts to store
- Galvanised in ground casing
- Available with a powder coated finish or 316 grade stainless steel bollards
- Trouble free design. Only 2 moving parts
- Internal locking system cant be tampered with or fouled by dirt or water
- Note: 2 keys supplied per order. Additional keys may be purchased.
- The BR900 retractable bollard has only two moving parts.
- The bollard itself which raises, lowers and rotates through 180 degrees for locking.
- The internal locking rod locks the bollard in both the up and down positions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: when lifting the bollard the internal locking rod must be engaged by the key. Failure to do so will result in the bollard not being locked when in the raised position.
BR900 has a 5mm thick mild steel bollard that is zinc coated and E-Coated before being powder coated in hi-vis safety yellow with two reflective bands.
BR900-SS has a 3.05mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel bollard. As this model is designed for more architectural applications it does not include reflective bands.
Material Bollards 90mm diameter with 5mm mild steel or 3.05mm 316 stainless steel wall.
In-ground casing 140mm with 5mm wall mild steel
Finish Powdercoated models are zinc plated prio to E-coating and finally powdercoated.
Stainless Steel models are marine grade 316.
In-ground casings for all models are hot dip galvanised.
Black anti-slip surface at top.
Height 900mm above ground
1150mm below ground
Weight BR900 41.5kg / Operating weight 6kg
BR900SS-38kg / Operating weight 4kg
Locking Unique internal locking mechanism with T-handle key
Installation Excavation and concrete footing
Retractable Bollard PDF
A retractable bollard should not be used where high security locking is required, such as car yards etc. For these applications insurance companies insist on our Cam-lok removable bollards.